QUASIX® is based on Quassia extract, LSI’s investigators have developed a short cosmetic range especially designed for patients suffering facial redness and rosacea.
QUASIX® products are based on a balanced combination of four active ingredients:
• Quassia (Quassia amara) vegetal extract, the anti-parasitic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of which are widely documented in the scientific literature.
• Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) is capable of maintaining and restoring the integrity of the skin barrier, the natural protector of our epidermis.
• Vegetal glycerin is a skin-friendly humectant, which helps to maintain accurate hydration of the upper levels of the epidermis.
• Sorbitol, a sugar which also helps to maintain the correct water balance of the epidermis.
Right now, QUASIX® range consists of three products:
• QUASIX® Cream, for the management of facial redness and rosacea in dry and mixed skins.
• QUASIX® Gel, for the management of facial redness and rosacea in oily skins.
• QUASIX® Protective Cream SPF30 is containing a high mineral protector factor, for the special needs of patients with facial redness and rosacea during daytime, in order to protect the skin from harmful UV-rays.
Made in Switzerland